No one likes to clean out the fridge. But if you are like me, old leftovers pile up quickly in tupperware containers. Here is an awesome tutorial from Creekline House on how to make sure your refrigerator is absolutely spotless-and in no time at all!
1. Get an empty garbage sack, preferably one that is super heavy duty, that way you can prevent any fluids from leaking while carrying the garbage outside!
2. Leave leftovers on the counter, and put anything that looks questionable in the trash bag! If it can be recycled, leave those in a separate area to rinse out and recycle later.
3. Remove that trash bag full of garbage. If it is more than a 30 second walk, it is way too far! Take any recycling and put that in the appropriate area.
4. Wipe out with 1 cup of vinegar and 2 cups of hot water. You can even add your favorite essential oil!
5. Organize the remaining contents based on your family and their needs.
That didn’t take long at all! You could even try timing yourself each time for a bit of a friendly competition!